Today I decided to make one of my all time favourite recipes, m&m cookies! They are really delicious, easy to make and always go down a treat!
250g/9oz softened butter
50g/2oz caster sugar
100g/3.5oz light muscovado sugar
300g/10oz self raising flour
2 tbsp milk
2 tbsp milk
1 bag of m&ms
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/Gas mark 4.
2. Line 3 baking sheets with non stick baking paper (or bake in batches).
3. In a bowl, beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Stir on the flour and milk, mix well, then stir in the M&Ms.
5. Divide the mixture into 18 equal portions.
6. Roughly shape each portion into a ball. Put on the baking sheets well apart to allow for spreading. Lightly flatten each biscuit with your fingertips, keeping the mixture quite rough-looking.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cookies are pale golden around the edge, but still feel soft in the centre.
8. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool a little more before eating.
And there you have it, like I say these are so easy and simple to make I really recommend! What's your favourite cookie recipe?